Before I Became An Innkeeper, I Never Knew...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
How far toothpaste could splatter
(just thought I'd lighten it up around here
wink_smile.gif
)

That's OK. All will be well tomorrow..
All's well today, too
cheers.gif

Yes, the shorts are unknotting already.
What does that mean?
Haven't you ever heard the saying, "Don't get your shorts in a knot?" Shorts were beginning to knot on a couple threads - hence the lighten it up.
gillumhouse said:
Haven't you ever heard the saying, "Don't get your shorts in a knot?" Shorts were beginning to knot on a couple threads - hence the lighten it up.
knickers in a twist.

All's well today, too
cheers.gif

What does that mean?
gillumhouse said:
knickers in a twist.
Exactly!

All's well today, too
cheers.gif

What does that mean?
gillumhouse said:
knickers in a twist.
[/quote]
knickers in a twist.
[/quote]
I love that one. Or knickers in a knot. I didn't realized what an actual knicker was. I looked it up and they say "
Knicker is a British term for underwear. The longer form of this word is Knickerbockers.[/h2]

All's well today, too
cheers.gif

What does that mean?
gillumhouse said:
knickers in a twist.
embaressed_smile.gif

Before I became an Innkeeper, I never knew how hard it was to keep from gaining weight. Ugggh...I fight it daily,....but I hate to waste food...its a vicious cycle.

Before I became an Innkeeper, I never knew how hard it was to keep from gaining weight. Ugggh...I fight it daily,....but I hate to waste food...its a vicious cycle..
The Farmers Daughter said:
Before I became an Innkeeper, I never knew how hard it was to keep from gaining weight. Ugggh...I fight it daily,....but I hate to waste food...its a vicious cycle.
Here's my mantra..."I am not a human garbage disposal".

Before I became an Innkeeper, I never knew how hard it was to keep from gaining weight. Ugggh...I fight it daily,....but I hate to waste food...its a vicious cycle..
Breakfast Diva said:
I should adopt that one. Today I made puffed pancakes with a mixed berry sauce. It makes 4 and we only had 3 guests. Guess who ate the 4th
sad_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
I should adopt that one. Today I made puffed pancakes with a mixed berry sauce. It makes 4 and we only had 3 guests. Guess who ate the 4th
sad_smile.gif

JeannineIrish said:
Breakfast Diva said:
sad_smile.gif
While the guests dined away on DWs gourmet breakfast, I had Cheerios with sliced banana and two blood pressure pills.
cry_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
sad_smile.gif

JeannineIrish said:
Breakfast Diva said:
sad_smile.gif
While the guests dined away on DWs gourmet breakfast, I had Cheerios with sliced banana and two blood pressure pills.
cry_smile.gif

Proud Texan said:
JeannineIrish said:
Breakfast Diva said:
sad_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif
Most mornings I do have cereal with bananas & plain yogurt rather than milk. My long time guests from Amsterdam go me hooked on plain yogurt on cereal.

Breakfast Diva said:
sad_smile.gif

I hope for leftovers otherwise I am doomed to having cocoa wheats -the only thing other than oatmeal (yuck!) DH knows how to make and he likes to say he makes my breakfast every morning when we do not have guests.

Back