Before Innkeeping

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a registered nurse and then and still do work in IT and assistant director in an IT group still for another year or so..
Once an RN, always an RN
cheers.gif

I was a PITA.
I was a...
substitute F for the 1st W and B for the 2nd W.
That's right!
devil_smile.gif

winewitch said:
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif
I so wish I could figure that out!
Bree said:
Me, too
tounge_smile.gif

it took me awhile, but then I looked at the name and substituted the letters....

I was a PITA.
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif

winewitch said:
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif
Bree said:
Me, too
tounge_smile.gif

it took me awhile, but then I looked at the name and substituted the letters....
Redbirds said:
Thank you for making it so abundantly clear...
wink_smile.gif

I worked in various offices in support roles (engineering, law, developer, advertising), then taught homeschooled kids (mostly Medieval/Renaissance history and English, but also debate, drama, poetry, and some science), then was stay-at-home mom (briefly). Dh did accounting for the Maryland National Guard and now works in a factory in order to pay the mortgage and provide health benefits. We call it the salt mines and hope to free him eventually.
=)
Kk.

I was a PITA.
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif

winewitch said:
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif
Bree said:
winewitch said:
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif
You, of all people! A puzzler! I can't believe you weren't the first to get it. :poke:
Clue... look at who is posting.
=)
Kk.

I was a PITA.
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif

winewitch said:
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif
Bree said:
winewitch said:
I was a...
That's right!
devil_smile.gif
You, of all people! A puzzler! I can't believe you weren't the first to get it. :poke:
Clue... look at who is posting.
=)
Kk.
I was reading something completely other into it, never even looked to see who was posting. I blame everything on menopause now anyway. Someday my mind will wander back from wherever it is vacationing...

DW: Elementary school teacher (still is)
Me: Mental Health Therapy Aide -> Physics Teacher -> Instructional Designer -> Web Designer -> PITA hater

Me: Mental Health Therapy Aide -> Physics Teacher -> Instructional Designer -> Web Designer -> PITA hater.
Mental Health Therapy Aide ->
If that doesn't qualify you for a job as an innkeeper, nothing will!

Me: Mental Health Therapy Aide -> Physics Teacher -> Instructional Designer -> Web Designer -> PITA hater.
Yes but when I wrestle a PITA to the ground for acting out, my DW doesn't come along and give them a shot of Haldol to mellow them out the way the nurses in the mental health center did .... so eventually I have to let them up and the mood turns sort of awkward
smileystooges.gif

Yes but when I wrestle a PITA to the ground for acting out, my DW doesn't come along and give them a shot of Haldol to mellow them out the way the nurses in the mental health center did .... so eventually I have to let them up and the mood turns sort of awkward
smileystooges.gif

Especially at check-out time!!

I was a professional home economist and did computer support and taught web design for 7 years before I retired. Husband was self employed as a Mac Tools Distributor..
catlady said:
I was a professional home economist
What exactly did you do as a Professional Home Economist?
It must have transitioned well into being an Innkeeper

I worked for a BCBS Ins. company that is now so large it spans more than 10 states. Started out in auditing and than acquired programming skills, did contracting, and the last few years did utilization reporting for various departments in the company. Hubby worked in PR for the local telephone company which is now back to AT&T. So you see he is the word person and I am the numbers person.

I guess it would only be fair to answer my own question. I am a stay at home mom and pt innkeeper assistant. DH is a maintenance technician specializing in HVAC/R

Back