Being Held Hostage

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Don, we love ya and if we were there would kick their butts into gear! I can bring a trumpet and blast it outside or something.
cry_smile.gif

I mentioned to another innmate that it is this every day without a break that really gets your goat, it is not any one big thing, it is all the little things that combust. We're here for ya. Hugs to you and the other innkeeper there as well.
I really feel that 3 nights is the max any person should stay with any other person, B&B, home anywhere! Captive audiences are not my cup of tea either!.
I am with you on that one. I hated those 5 -7 nighters. I just wanted them gone after 3 days :)
5-7 day guests don't bother me at all. All the less flipping I have to do.

I hate the thumb-twiddling.
If I were staying there for any length of time and I were faced with Mr Know It All every morning, I'd skip breakfast or come at the last possible minute in the hopes of missing out on him altogether.
Morning is not my best time.
hug.jpg
Speaking of such things, we once had an innkeeper who "entertained us" all the way from 9:05, when she joined us for breakfast until 11:30, as I was backing up the staircase, trying to be polite, trying to get AWAY!

I forgot to add this quote a few days ago and have had it on my mind...
Benjamin Franklin so wise in so many areas said:
"Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days."

Back