Berkeley Summer Stint

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowpondgj

Reaction score
My daughter is looking for an affordable apartment or room to sublet or even a house-sitting opportunity while she is in Berkeley, CA for a summer internship at a local art center there. It would only be for 6-8 weeks, June-August. She has worked at our BnB for the last 6 years, excellent cook and housekeeper, totally trustworthy, awesome, mature (seriously no-nonsense), non-smoker, GOOD kid! She makes incredible chocolate chip cookies! She is in her sophomore year at Bryn Mawr college.
Please pm me if you have any connections. I am worried about her trying to find something on craigslist, in light of all the crime/scams on there...
Thank you!!!!
-Laurie

Wish it was here - I have the perfect place for her. Unfortunately, it really is too long a commute!

Wish it was here - I have the perfect place for her. Unfortunately, it really is too long a commute!.
thumbs_up.gif
Thank you anyway! She'll find something, but it's a long way from us and from school, so kinda hard to figure out without being there, you know?!

thats the trouble with the USA - with the UK there isn't anywhere you couldnt drive to in a day if you needed to

Back