Best Hotel Perks, Amenities & Freebies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Best Hotel Perks, Amenities & Freebies http://bit.ly/gHkgRB[/COLOR]
JB - this is a great list and might ingite a small fire within you to adjust something you already do, or add something funky to the line up. The s'mores thing is what caught my eye! If you have cabins or land with a fire ring, instead of inviting folks to the fire for a brewski, put this set up in their room, would be terrific me thinks! For the Canyuks out there, this is what "traditionally" constitutes s'mores - see the image.

For once I am ahead of a curve. Need to emphasise it more I guess. We have had bicycles available for guests to use forever! NOT for rent! A donation to the Lord's Pantry Food Bank is suggested. And each time there has been a donation, even when in cash, the Lord's Pantry sends a thank you note that can be used for taxes (also proves to the guests we are not pocketing the cash).

Joey Bloggs said:
The s'mores thing is what caught my eye! If you have cabins or land with a fire ring, instead of inviting folks to the fire for a brewski, put this set up in their room, would be terrific me thinks!
We've been doing this from the get go. It's very popular. We provide a bucket filled with the fixings with extra long marshmallow sticks.

Joey Bloggs said:
The s'mores thing is what caught my eye! If you have cabins or land with a fire ring, instead of inviting folks to the fire for a brewski, put this set up in their room, would be terrific me thinks!
We've been doing this from the get go. It's very popular. We provide a bucket filled with the fixings with extra long marshmallow sticks..
Proud Texan said:
Joey Bloggs said:
We've been doing this from the get go. It's very popular. We provide a bucket filled with the fixings with extra long marshmallow sticks.
and yet there are others who have an evening fire-ring on this forum who have not done, as they are in a diff country and did not know what s'mores were! I love this! See Americans DO HAVE CULTURE. tee hee

Back