Better way to stay? in London anyway!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree. We did a wonderful walking tour in the Cottswolds several years ago. We stayed in a different Bed and Breakfast each night. In the morning, a young man would fetch our luggage and hand us directions to our next destination(usually about 6-10 miles away) and we'd walk to our next place of lodging where our luggage would be waiting.
It was a wonderful way to experience the English countryside. We want to do it again, but this time in Yorkshire.

Yes, take what you can get, and let people know there's an even better way to stay in North Yorkshire!

I totally agree. We did a wonderful walking tour in the Cottswolds several years ago. We stayed in a different Bed and Breakfast each night. In the morning, a young man would fetch our luggage and hand us directions to our next destination(usually about 6-10 miles away) and we'd walk to our next place of lodging where our luggage would be waiting.
It was a wonderful way to experience the English countryside. We want to do it again, but this time in Yorkshire..
Proud Texan said:
It was a wonderful way to experience the English countryside. We want to do it again, but this time in Yorkshire.
That sounds like it would be a great way to go!

Back