betterway website snafu?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Keeper

Reaction score
I just got a PAII email with the betterwaytostay.com link and I followed it. It directed to a strange site like the ones you get when you type the worng address. Anyone else try this?

I clicked each link they had (I found 3) to betterwaytostay.com and each time it took me the the B & Bs For Vets door hanger.

I clicked each link they had (I found 3) to betterwaytostay.com and each time it took me the the B & Bs For Vets door hanger..
I just tried again and it worked fine. Maybe it was down? Wouldn't that give you an error message though. Just seemed odd to be redirected to one of those generic keyword websites instead. Oh well. Thanks for checking.

I clicked each link they had (I found 3) to betterwaytostay.com and each time it took me the the B & Bs For Vets door hanger..
I just tried again and it worked fine. Maybe it was down? Wouldn't that give you an error message though. Just seemed odd to be redirected to one of those generic keyword websites instead. Oh well. Thanks for checking.
Well I was just on betterwaytostay trying to help another innkeeper get listed. It kept giving us error messages. She could not remember her password (neither could I since it gave me an error message with my sign-on) so we both did the cannot remember. Did it got the OK to go login and STILL got the error messages. We gave up. I am SO DISGUSTED! No wonder innkeepers are not listing - they cannot do it. When I tried to list, I had the same problems (early on so I thought they had fixed it) and Marti Mayne posted mine. We had 900 last year - this year it is not even 500 and I wonder how many of those not listed is because the innkeeper cannot get in to list. GRRRRRRrrrrr

Back