Beverage Service

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I saw an inn for sale come up on a directory and it said this which I found odd:
Breakfast – Vegetarian Cuisine. No beverages are being served.
and that was all, nothing else. The next lines were about cancellations and check in times. What does this mean? Am I reading it wrong?

and on the rooms page:
The Suite has beautiful antique and antique style furnishings with a beautiful view of the river. This room has an electric fireplace and a private bath.
$75.00 a night with breakfast $70.00 a night without breakfast

wait and then this... I am intrigued. I get this one, odd to have on a for sale site, they could just speak to each person if they called...but the no beverage part still has me confused:
No showings from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday please.

wait and then this... I am intrigued. I get this one, odd to have on a for sale site, they could just speak to each person if they called...but the no beverage part still has me confused:
No showings from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday please..
Is it a kosher B&B? I'm not quite sure how the beverage issue fits in...

BYOB?
smiley-ashamed005.gif

I bet it is. But I still don't get the no beverage service. Maybe they got tired of explaining no dairy at breakfast. But I wouldn't think that would matter if they weren't serving meat.

I think Joey should call them and ask! For peace of mind, we need to know what this is all about!

In my mind they are 7th Day Adventists. Due to the sundown to sundown thing and veg thing, but I still don't get the bev part, no oj? Nothing to fulfill your thirst?

This is driving me nuts...it is so RANDOM how they have the beverage thing worded, under amenities??? I'm dying to know what they mean...

Back