Birdeye For Business? Ever heard of it?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Had an e-mail today telling me I had a review. Looked at it but not real closely until just now. Looks as if they scrape reviews from FB and Google. They have 20 reviews listed. The last is one from a very recent guest. Some going back 7 years.

Never heard of it. I’m not sure these things do any good. Do they link to your site or give valuable information?

I do not think so. Was just curious if anyone had heard of it. I think it is another "scrape site". Opened it because it DID have a review mentioned from a recent guest that I had not seen. Thought it was a site I have not known about. I was correct, I had never heard of it but HE most likely did not either since it was an FB review.

I do not think so. Was just curious if anyone had heard of it. I think it is another "scrape site". Opened it because it DID have a review mentioned from a recent guest that I had not seen. Thought it was a site I have not known about. I was correct, I had never heard of it but HE most likely did not either since it was an FB review.

I expect somewhere along the line they would like to separate us from some money. I've gotten a few such emails, usually long after I'd seen and answered the review.

I keep getting emails from them also. They appear to be scraping from various sites & I also doubt they are altruistic in their motives 😉

I keep getting emails from them also. They appear to be scraping from various sites & I also doubt they are altruistic in their motives 😉

They are not. There was a fee, not large as I recall, but this one is not biting.

Back