Black Friday Sale Event

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
None of these gifts are on sale at your local department store. But, I think that’s the point.
and to quote the Grinch:
“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”
35 Gifts Your Children or Grandchildren Will Never Forget[/h1]You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.” – Kahlil Gibran
Article here

I just quoted the Grinch, those words, to my daughter yesterday!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Loved it!!
heart.gif

I have knitted something for each of my grandchildren for Christmas this year. The oldest grandson got his hat when he was here in September - he is now in Afghanistan. The others are almost ready to be mailed. I made 7 hats, one pair of wristlets, and have one legwarmer made and the second one started. In between, I made a "funky" hat for my daughter the cop and have almost finished a hat for our "adopted" son who spends holiday dinners with us.

Back