Quantcast

Blast From the Past!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Samster

Reaction score
Well hello old friends! And by that I mean time, not age. Imagine my unexpected joy when an email dropped in my inbox today announcing an opportunity to re-connect because of a software update to the site!! I've wondered about you all during these times and also hoped that you are doing well! Looking forward to catching up with you!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope all is well with you.

Not much change here other than Himself is no longer (March 2017). We had a good run. I miss my dishwasher! Farmer said no more horses so the overnight stabling is over since 2016. Still hanging in there. Just started year #25

Samster

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that about your hubby. My sincerest condolences. I see your avatar includes several friendly faces.

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hey you - so glad to hear that you finally got retired! Us too, for the most part. Shoot me your email if you want to catch up.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that about your hubby. My sincerest condolences. I see your avatar includes several friendly faces.
Thank you, for him it was good.That is a photo from our 2013 Road Trip at the stop at Hillbilly's Joey Bloggs, Ice, Innkeep, & I had a blast