Blast From the Past!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
Well hello old friends! And by that I mean time, not age. Imagine my unexpected joy when an email dropped in my inbox today announcing an opportunity to re-connect because of a software update to the site!! I've wondered about you all during these times and also hoped that you are doing well! Looking forward to catching up with you!

Hope all is well with you.

Not much change here other than Himself is no longer (March 2017). We had a good run. I miss my dishwasher! Farmer said no more horses so the overnight stabling is over since 2016. Still hanging in there. Just started year #25

I'm so sorry to hear that about your hubby. My sincerest condolences. I see your avatar includes several friendly faces.

hey you - so glad to hear that you finally got retired! Us too, for the most part. Shoot me your email if you want to catch up.

I'm so sorry to hear that about your hubby. My sincerest condolences. I see your avatar includes several friendly faces.

Thank you, for him it was good.That is a photo from our 2013 Road Trip at the stop at Hillbilly's Joey Bloggs, Ice, Innkeep, & I had a blast

Back