Blog Display Name

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domsmom

Reaction score
I want to start doing a regular blog. It seems I am stumped before I start. I want a really good display name.
Any suggestions?
I want to cover topics from what is happening in my city to specials to life as a single mom running a b&b and so on.
A couple I cam up with are "My cup of tea", but I don't run a tea shop so that could be confusing.
Or "One Woman, One Business", but not as personal as I'ld like.
I would love for it to be something I can use forever, even if a few years from now I am doing something else.
Inspiration, please.....
Thanks.

Focus. Purpose and audience. Let those be your guide. If the purpose is to promote your area to potential guests, name it after your area. If the purpose is to promote women starting businesses, choose something meaningful to that. Without knowing your purpose and your audience, I can't be of much help in suggesting a name.

Your advice is great help! Thank you. Sometimes (ok alot of the time) I forget to focus.

My blog is mostly made up of events happening in my area and places to visit so I just titled it "What's Happening at....

Back