Blog Fun

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happykeeper

Reaction score
So we began our travel blog... We have it tucked away on The Blogs page. Over time we will see if we can make the blogs more interactive. We have had some fun with it. We have a fair amount of travel ahead, but we will add some recaps of food and stuff. Once we plant ourselves down again, we are planning to do a wrap up post and blog less on this blog, at which point we will increase our blogging about the areas that we want to become experts at. I guess this is the practice phase of our blogging life.
If you know how to get to our site and want to check it out, please do. You can email me if you need more info.

Looks good! Enjoy your trips....
Hey Innmates....check out their win a free trip to their B&B....4 nights stay...rental car...airfare...all included for 2 adults! I checked and it didn't have Innspiring inmates excluded from entering! Like and share on Facebook as well!

Your blog is like reading a wonderful travelogue, I am right there with you.:)

Your blog is like reading a wonderful travelogue, I am right there with you.:).
That means a lot coming from a pro. You just know we were a little afraid to do it, but we are getting good feedback, so that's helping. There's more to come, so stay tuned.

Haven't even looked at the blog yet. Love your comprehensive, friendly, inviting and thorough site. Even the policies are clear yet non schoolmarmish. Looking forward to the blog part now. :)

Haven't even looked at the blog yet. Love your comprehensive, friendly, inviting and thorough site. Even the policies are clear yet non schoolmarmish. Looking forward to the blog part now. :).
Thanks. We had a lot of great help to put it together.

Back