Blog Helped

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
We have been stuck a ways back for some of our key terms so I added a blog a few months ago. And yeppers moving up the serps. Finally! i had noticed that everyone ahead of us had more pages. Our pages has more then doubled, and it has helped a bit.
Also getting traffic for local searches about restaurants, events, etc. Not sure if that translates into bookings in the short term but free traffic etc will create some over the long term.

cheers.gif

now make sure you have a link to your blog on every page, especially the home page

K will try that. Joey, do you use a plugin that tweets your blog updates? Like a WP to twitter. I notice they all say not compatible with current wp update.

K will try that. Joey, do you use a plugin that tweets your blog updates? Like a WP to twitter. I notice they all say not compatible with current wp update..
toddburme said:
K will try that. Joey, do you use a plugin that tweets your blog updates? Like a WP to twitter. I notice they all say not compatible with current wp update.
Yes I do. But I also have a link on every page to the blog, I had to search for your blog, that is why I mentioned it, you have good info for guests, but they probably aren't seeing it. Don't forget to get on innteractive inns any time you want. :)

Back