Blog Link Exchange

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Blog Link Exchange
If you are interested in linking together with other innkeepers on this forum as a community - please post your:
  1. blog url
  2. blog title
Warning - if you rarely blog, or have a much outdated blog or poorly written (not representing our industry well), maybe this will be motivation to write some new content? You won't have many linking if the blog articles are super old or not relevant to this business/guests.
Happy blogging everyone! Remember you can write articles when the spirit moves you...and post-date them for later publication.

I guess my idea of a new thread with a list here is not going to work. Go ahead and comment and I will GRAB THEM ALL at the end and put them on one post. Ge head ge head... :)

BTW, I just love the whole Bob Newhart thing going on with your blog name..
Innkeeper To Go said:
BTW, I just love the whole Bob Newhart thing going on with your blog name.
? I don't get it.
Really? And here I thought you were doing a clever take on Vermont Today, his local teevee show within the teevee show.
Updated to add link to plot summary of show, including info re: Bob's Vermont Today local talkshow.

Back