Blowing in the Wind

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a lot of wind yesterday - lots of branches down in the yard today... thank goodness nothing too big to damage anything. Came back home last night from a dance to a cold house... we (DH) had not checked on the fuel oil level... needless to say, we called for a delivery today with a holiday penalty :-( but we have heat! And guests checking this afternoon to a cool house - thank goodness for propane gas logs and space heaters. The house is finally heating up - the furnace is back in business.
Happy New Year!.
Ouch! Sssttttayyyyyy wwwwwwarmmmm.

HIGH WINDS. I was at stuff mart this morning and the power flashed on and off.
Had orig made plans for tonight, but temps are to drop down to teens and with this wind, chances are the power will be out. It is out sporadically in the area right now. I don't want to be out in the wind chill and dark tonight at someone elses house. I bought all the fixins to make fajitas tonight at home..
haha what is stuff mart?
seashanty said:
haha what is stuff mart?
The big box store with all the stuff.
Truth be told there is a Veggie Tales kids video where they sing this song about "Stuff Mart"

Had orig made plans for tonight, but temps are to drop down to teens and with this wind, chances are the power will be out. It is out sporadically in the area right now. I don't want to be out in the wind chill and dark tonight at someone elses house. I bought all the fixins to make fajitas tonight at home..
haha what is stuff mart?
seashanty said:
haha what is stuff mart?
Truth be told there is a Veggie Tales kids video where they sing this song about "Stuff Mart"
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
seashanty said:
haha what is stuff mart?
I didn't know that about the Veggie Tales. I love those videos!

haha what is stuff mart?
seashanty said:
haha what is stuff mart?
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
seashanty said:
haha what is stuff mart?
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
seashanty said:
haha what is stuff mart?
Madame Blueberry is the star of that one and must have everything...she wants MORE STUFF! She goes to Stuff Mart and they have it all for her!

Back