Blue Ridge Outdoors Summer Splash Giveaway

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Enter to win!
You might see a familiar face, er inn-mate if you do on the other end here. Pass it on to anyone who you think might be interested, someone will win this fantastic giveaway!. This is in the print magazine and also online.
Ends June 16th. HURRY! GREAT PLACE TO STAY! GREAT GOURMET RESTAURANT WITH LIVE MUISC (At the end of our street)! A PONTOON ON SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE with its 500 miles of shoreline (You can water ski behind these pontoons! Water temp in July is 84 degrees - no sharks!
Not to mention 4 Full Day Passes on Whitewater!
Hint - press CTRL + to view the ad in more detail on your monitor. GOOD LUCK!
http://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/index.php/summer-splash-giveaway/

Thanks! I just entered.....
teeth_smile.gif

Rats! why do these have to be for U.S. citizens only..
knowlesl said:
Rats! why do these have to be for U.S. citizens only.
It didn't say US Citizens, but legal residents. But it did say contiguous 48 so no Alaskans and no Hawaiians. We have both on this forum. Guess it would be a long way to swim from Hawaii to the eastern part of the country.

Pass this on to your friends too.
I tried to find this magazine today and they were all out. I wanted to see how big the ad ended up.
I sent it to a couple people who said "Will I get spam from this?" I said, "Are you calling me a spammer?" It is a county thing we have put together, there is no spam (other than receiving info about our county and visiting).

Back