Bluebells and Seashells

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6 months free registration at this new UK based online accommodation directory... please take a look at www.bluebellsandseashells.co.uk
Best Wishes
Rowena

Why would we want to advertise at this site when it is exclusively UK listings. Am I missing somethingÉ

Why would we want to advertise at this site when it is exclusively UK listings. Am I missing somethingÉ.
TuckedInntheHarbour said:
Why would we want to advertise at this site when it is exclusively UK listings. Am I missing somethingÉ
We have UK inns on here, too.
I fully understand your point. That being said, I don't see any North American or for that matter the world content on their site, nor a link to the above.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post in the wrong area and have now posted in the resource area. To the above comments, we only have a site for the K at the moment because we feel that keeping the company focused, rather than stretched over great distances, is the best way to give a good service. We will eventually expand but this will only happen when we have the time and resources to do so - we are two work at home mothers doing all the work in between feeding, naps, and games.
Again, sorry for placing this in the wrong area.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post in the wrong area and have now posted in the resource area. To the above comments, we only have a site for the K at the moment because we feel that keeping the company focused, rather than stretched over great distances, is the best way to give a good service. We will eventually expand but this will only happen when we have the time and resources to do so - we are two work at home mothers doing all the work in between feeding, naps, and games.
Again, sorry for placing this in the wrong area..
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. Your site is well laid out - easy to peruse and get info on B&Bs in all areas of the UK. Wish you would have been front and centre last year when we travelled throughout the UK.
Notwithstanding, with the work that you have already done, I foresee nothing but success in your future.

Again, sorry for placing this in the wrong area..
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. Your site is well laid out - easy to peruse and get info on B&Bs in all areas of the UK. Wish you would have been front and centre last year when we travelled throughout the UK.
Notwithstanding, with the work that you have already done, I foresee nothing but success in your future.
Thank you Tucked... if you ever visit us in the UK again then please get in touch or suggest us to your friends!
Best Wishes
Rowena

Back