Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks Recipe

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, except I need a replacement for whipped oil-based chemical topping.
I wonder if it would work with either a meringue or whipped cream (just in case the calorie count was too low already!)

Looks great, except I need a replacement for whipped oil-based chemical topping.
I wonder if it would work with either a meringue or whipped cream (just in case the calorie count was too low already!).
If it were me, I would just buy the whipped cream cheese, it is already fluffy! I think that is the reason they added that, too hard to spread reg cream cheese on a pancake. I buy the whipped cc to put on muffins, it spreads way way easier.

I wonder if it would work with either a meringue or whipped cream (just in case the calorie count was too low already!).
If it were me, I would just buy the whipped cream cheese, it is already fluffy! I think that is the reason they added that, too hard to spread reg cream cheese on a pancake. I buy the whipped cc to put on muffins, it spreads way way easier.
Joey Bloggs said:
... whipped cream cheese....
Excessively cowed cream cheese? (Sorry, I just had to post the pun or I would have burst!)

Back