bnb finder

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Did anyone else get an email from bnb finder telling them to 'click to claim account' before Oct 1? At the bottom, where the sender is supposed to set up all the pertinent info about who is sending the email, it's been left blank, so made me wonder if I'm being spammed.
The email references a previous email that had the wrong link in it. I never received that one.
Whole thing looks suspicious.

I did this morning. I had to log in and I did update the info that was already in there. I think it was on the up & up.

It is real. The original link had a log in error. You just need to check the info posted.

It is real. The original link had a log in error. You just need to check the info posted..
OK, this is looking like a joke. I can't save any photos. I get an error message that the photo has to be jpg, which it is, but the system says it isn't. The main photo has been cropped so badly that all that shows is the roof.
None of the changes I made got saved.
Arggh!

It is real. The original link had a log in error. You just need to check the info posted..
OK, this is looking like a joke. I can't save any photos. I get an error message that the photo has to be jpg, which it is, but the system says it isn't. The main photo has been cropped so badly that all that shows is the roof.
None of the changes I made got saved.
Arggh!
I had to rename my photos blahblah.jpg to get them to upload. Because I have the cheapo listing, I also was getting just the roof - so I changed the photo to my porch- and the photos must be horizontal. Vertical will not work.
Have to wait til Oct 1 to see the new site. Just tried andit is stillshowingthewhole house.

Really peeved now. There is exactly ONE B&B listed in my state today. And it's not us.

Really peeved now. There is exactly ONE B&B listed in my state today. And it's not us..
I see the entire state of Maine including you, although it's a winter picture of the inn.
Interesting. My search yielded one place in Dexter.
The winter pic is the old one. None of what I entered yesterday was saved. My new photos went saved, the old ones were deleted.I emailed them asking for help.

Back