BNB Finder

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynn

Reaction score
Any one use BnB Finder. If you do could you please tell me how you think it does for you. Thank you so much for your time.

We had 5 reservations last year from them for a total of $1,500. It was worth the investment for us.
It really will depend on your location. Do they show up when you do a Google searches for your area? If not, forget it.

I was with them for many many years. Could not see a great conversion rate, at all. I took the marketing $ from that listing and used it toward the TA link.
They unfortunately have staff who tend to feel innkeepers know sqwuat about marketing and want YOU to prove to them over the phone what you have been doing and why it is not working. (another thread about "Don't you do ANY marketing?!!" was about this directory) I have expressed this here and to Mary when she has been on here, I didn't name names as I never got names. But they are very pushy. No one calls and interrogates me, thank you.
My 2 cents. We do pay to be for sale on their website, but apparently that doesn't count for anything.
cheers.gif
Like I say, if you haven't been on a directory - you really need to try all of them. If you have other B&B's in your immediate area and they are all on it, then you should be too. Guests might check a few diff directories before they call, they see you pop up over and over and voila name recognition kicks in and you get the booking. Just my theory I formed off another innmates theory from this forum.

They show up #1 for my area but I get few conversions from their site. Now, I will take partial responsibility for that as I don't spend a lot of time updating my listing or adding pkgs. If I did it might be different.

I do notice that they have become a lot more active in the media area. A southern Virginia inn was picked up for a tax break special that has been getting some good press.

Back