BnB Star

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Can any of you tell me what you have found out for this directory - I will post an INN the news here now as well on this subject. They are the only ones who will have an INN on the facebook website. Any educated guesses on this as PR and MARKETING is appreciated.
Bed and Breakfast search on Facebook
PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung) - Wien,Austria
The Bed and Breakfast search application is powered by BnBStar.com directory, makes it easy for Facebook users to share pages featuring their favorite B&Bs. ...

oooo, facebook. I should get my page started on there if there's going to be a searchable B&B feature.

YES THERE IS! Oddly enough I just joined up there this morning. The weird thing is, who are all those old bald guys in my graduation class? WEIRD!
So strangely enough I joined up then got this Inn the news today. I went back in and the one button at the very bottom I did not click said B&B STAR. So I clicked yes. I can't seem to figure much else out. But i am on there now. Are you on BnB Star? It is $99 for a listing with one pic and A LINK.

YES THERE IS! Oddly enough I just joined up there this morning. The weird thing is, who are all those old bald guys in my graduation class? WEIRD!
So strangely enough I joined up then got this Inn the news today. I went back in and the one button at the very bottom I did not click said B&B STAR. So I clicked yes. I can't seem to figure much else out. But i am on there now. Are you on BnB Star? It is $99 for a listing with one pic and A LINK..
I don't think I'm on bnbstar. Not sure what the reason was I didn't join. Maybe they don't show up in searches for my town?
I never did get my Facebook page setup for the inn. I'm sorry, this is going to show how old I am...I could not figure out how to do it. I got the name reserved, but after that I was lost. Join this group, join that group but it seemed like you had to be invited to join a group. Well, how can you do that if you don't know who's IN the group so someone could invite you?

You can find me on FB @ emilydickinson at gmail.com I can lend a hand, or if anyone just wants to my friend me...I am an FB junkie in all honesty. (This is my personal FB bye the bye...
cheers.gif
)

I found a few people I didn't expect to find on Facebook. BB Team's Rick Wolfe is on there, for one. In terms of staying anon, I'm not sure how easy it is. Anyone know?

You can find me on FB @ emilydickinson at gmail.com I can lend a hand, or if anyone just wants to my friend me...I am an FB junkie in all honesty. (This is my personal FB bye the bye...
cheers.gif
).
Just sent you a FB message

So strangely enough I joined up then got this Inn the news today. I went back in and the one button at the very bottom I did not click said B&B STAR. So I clicked yes. I can't seem to figure much else out. But i am on there now. Are you on BnB Star? It is $99 for a listing with one pic and A LINK..
BnBstar is the one that has got good ratings from the first directory rater, but we all had a lot of questions about the validity of that. Generally doesn't show up well on searches and usually generates a fair amount of spam from Victor Sulla, as I recall. I haven't got anything from them for awhile until that facebook email showed up.

cheers.gif
).
Might want to take down that info unless you want a spam slam!

If this site is one of Sulla's, that is all I need to say, no not a member. I am not a fan of spam. I haven't gotten anything from him in a long while. Don't know if this is something I did that finally worked or if he finally figured out that spamming does not work.
Facebook ... must get my DH to work on setting up a B&B page on it as well as myspace. He already has a personal facebook page as well as a spot on myspace. He obviously has more computer time than I do.

We have our B&B posted on Facebook ... as well as ourselves. We have a few members that are in no way a direct link to us. Is it any of you? I hadn't thought of asking you if you are the unknowns on our site.
I find it hard to keep up with any new updates, but they are mostly there. We have reno pics on the site as we started it out mostly to keep our Facebook friends in the reno loop.
Let me know if any one else gets their pages up.

Back