Bocce Night!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I never know when I will have guests, I am an alternate on the bocce Leagues here. In 2019, it seemed as if every time they called I either had guests coming in or I was on the road. Today I got a call asking is I could sub - and while i had him on the line, I asked if I could once again borrow one of their coolers from the meat market. Yep - 2 birds killed with one call.

Monday I go pick up my latest acquisition but this year he will not join Bambi. he will be all alone - at least until November.

We lost all three games tonight but it was fun - I even scored a few points, just not enough. Haven't played in over 2 years so I was not too bad.

Arks

Reaction score
Wow! I thought bocce was only played by old men in Italy and France! It sounds great and I'll suggest starting a league here. Great exercise for those who eventually get to old to play softball in the evenings.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! I thought bocce was only played by old men in Italy and France! It sounds great and I'll suggest starting a league here. Great exercise for those who eventually get to old to play softball in the evenings.
We have a lot of young people playing. And of course, I DO live in "Tally Valley" as one man put it.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL I think I date some of those who are ‘too old to play softball in the evenings.’ I’ll hold their lemonade. 😉