BOGO a $20 value free?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 5 guests online right now as I type this - jump on in guests! Join the fun.
welcome.gif

How many here take the BOGO either here or Stash Tea?.
I don't do any BOGOs. I prefer to just do my own discounts. I do routinely offer "Hot Deals" through BedandBreakfast.com.
Have you ever had anyone use a "Hot Deal"?
Not yet...but we have also not been listed on there very long. I have not done more than 20% off.
It's another way to get your name out there for someone to maybe explore your listing too. It may plant a seed.... :)

I don't do any BOGOs. I prefer to just do my own discounts. I do routinely offer "Hot Deals" through BedandBreakfast.com.
When we first opened we did the "Hot Deals" and never had anyone bite at it. I suspect that the majority of the hot deal mailings each week go to more innkeepers keeping track of their area than go to prospective guests. (no facts, just a hunch)

When we first opened we did the "Hot Deals" and never had anyone bite at it. I suspect that the majority of the hot deal mailings each week go to more innkeepers keeping track of their area than go to prospective guests. (no facts, just a hunch)
I never had one either. Have not done one for ages because I decided it was a waste of time.

Back