Book for the Book club - Purple Cow

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I have just started reading Bed and Breakfast Marketing by Robert Veal this is only avaliable on electronic (I do like a proper book
sad_smile.gif
) so will report back what I think.

Thanks Cambs. Appreciate your sharing with us. I prefer the paper to the e version as well.

Also I have just started reading Bed and Breakfast Marketing by Robert Veal this is only avaliable on electronic (I do like a proper book
sad_smile.gif
) so will report back what I think..
I'm making a shift regarding my opinion e-books. Every day I read some in a "real" book I'm working on (Benjamin Franklin - An American Life by Walter Isaacson) and I read some on a Frederick Forsyth spy novel on my Kindle. I'd honestly have to say that I'm equally content with both formats, and appreciate that, if I fall asleep and lose my page, the Kindle saves it for me and the real book doesn't!

For me its price for example I fancied Zen and the Art of B&B but was $24 in paper and $2 for electronic went for electronic and it was quite boring so was pleased I had only paid a cheap price. So that is one of the things I look for now but really want a kindle as I have a sony e-reader which I do like very much but you can't download anything off amazon to it so I have to read amazon books on my computer which makes my eyes tired. but the Kindles have come down in price dramatically so I may get one in the sales!

For me its price for example I fancied Zen and the Art of B&B but was $24 in paper and $2 for electronic went for electronic and it was quite boring so was pleased I had only paid a cheap price. So that is one of the things I look for now but really want a kindle as I have a sony e-reader which I do like very much but you can't download anything off amazon to it so I have to read amazon books on my computer which makes my eyes tired. but the Kindles have come down in price dramatically so I may get one in the sales!.
I'm waiting for boxing day, I want to buy any ereader. I have a program that will let me switch format if I need to. I tried using a tablet for reading, but it's heavier and more uncomfortable for reading in bed.
They aren't shipping any of the nicer kindles to Canada anyway. Around here, kobo seems to be the reader of choice. Maybe Amazon just isn't listening to their market around here. It's a common problem, they think of us as an afterthought and in the void, someone else fills it until they are just too late. Which may be why we have lots of Kraft jam and almost no Smuckers :)

For me its price for example I fancied Zen and the Art of B&B but was $24 in paper and $2 for electronic went for electronic and it was quite boring so was pleased I had only paid a cheap price. So that is one of the things I look for now but really want a kindle as I have a sony e-reader which I do like very much but you can't download anything off amazon to it so I have to read amazon books on my computer which makes my eyes tired. but the Kindles have come down in price dramatically so I may get one in the sales!.
I'm waiting for boxing day, I want to buy any ereader. I have a program that will let me switch format if I need to. I tried using a tablet for reading, but it's heavier and more uncomfortable for reading in bed.
They aren't shipping any of the nicer kindles to Canada anyway. Around here, kobo seems to be the reader of choice. Maybe Amazon just isn't listening to their market around here. It's a common problem, they think of us as an afterthought and in the void, someone else fills it until they are just too late. Which may be why we have lots of Kraft jam and almost no Smuckers :)
My DH is retarded in that he won't by things through the internet for no apparent reason basically told him last year to buy a kindle (then you could only buy them through amazon but you can buy them on the high street now!) so he bought a sony one for about twice as much which won't take amazon downloads. So like as not will have to buy a kindle as well. Well I suppose it gives him something to get me this year.

My DH is retarded in that he won't by things through the internet for no apparent reason basically told him last year to buy a kindle (then you could only buy them through amazon but you can buy them on the high street now!) so he bought a sony one for about twice as much which won't take amazon downloads. So like as not will have to buy a kindle as well. Well I suppose it gives him something to get me this year.
Well as long as it's just for you, you can always backup your copy. http://www.bit-101.com/blog/?p=2428

Bed and Breakfast tales served with humor
Delco News Network
Bed and Breakfast owner Joseph 'Chool' Crawshaw (and first-time author) decided to pen down memorable incidents from the past 17 years that he ....
just read this one - wasn't up to much in my opinion, spent half the book selling the sequel and hoping for a tv series. very short ie read during breakfast service inbetween 8 guests.

Back