Booking.com Nonsense

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
This makes me very angry. Booking.com called here twice, the second time a message was left by a gentleman saying "I wish to speak to someone about reservations".

Was he actually trying to sell you on listing on there?
We had someone put our inn on their pay-to-use site and then try to charge us when someone actually found us on there. I didn't list us on there, the website listed us. No way am I paying them. They 'lifted' my info word for word off my site. Now they keep emailing me to update my listing. They have stopped trying to get payment.

I'm sure he was wanting to sell me their listing, but he just left a message as if he wanted to talk to me about about booking with US. He's a big fat liar.

Was he actually trying to sell you on listing on there?
We had someone put our inn on their pay-to-use site and then try to charge us when someone actually found us on there. I didn't list us on there, the website listed us. No way am I paying them. They 'lifted' my info word for word off my site. Now they keep emailing me to update my listing. They have stopped trying to get payment..
We've had a few do that. Some of them still have the old B&B. One place, I just told him straight out that according to Google Analytics we didn't get a single click through and I'm not paying for 0. He extended it for a year in hopes of getting himself some traffic.

Back