Booking From +86!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Pretty booked, but a few of my booking holes were just filled with booking that have +86 as the country code... so the PRC. We usually get 1 or 2 and generally it's not problematic, though we sometimes have to resort to using Google Translate to help with guiding them... if they don't have a private guide (which they often have.)

But at least one of them came with an email address that is clearly an agency... and the phone number is an agency in the PRC. So I can't really email them instructions to check themselves in. Nor can I use the phone number as the code, really... since they likely booked via the net and don't even know that phone number.
So, it appears that tomorrow I'm spending the entire day at home waiting for an arrival that I have no idea when it will come.
7f2e9353a2ad3e80b0fed42e9e8a685e--fun-tumblr-miranda-hart-funny.jpg

I will be waiting to hear all your posts since you will have time to spend.....

I learned how to say 'thank you' and 'good morning' last week. 8 days. But they weren't really interested in conversing. Ate breakfast, disappeared for the entire day, back around 9.
No pork, veggies highly appreciated, but ate everything. No coffee, no tea, just hot water. It was an interesting week.

I will be waiting to hear all your posts since you will have time to spend......
Well, they showed up and apparently are travelling together. And then... allergies :)
Generic said:
Well, they showed up and apparently are travelling together. And then... allergies :)
Allergies? Where did that pick that up? Most of the time they eat everything!

And today we found a "shroud of touring" and the housekeeper was told to only put in grey towels from now on.

So, final toll... they left today. Specific ended up giving them the garage, which they were supposed to have for just one night, but of course, he never insisted that they move. The towel went into the rag pile and they left a shirt. Twice half of them came down at 15 minute before the end of breakfast, once to overcooked breakfast, once to continental breakfast. But they are gone and tomorrow it's all new guests.

So, final toll... they left today. Specific ended up giving them the garage, which they were supposed to have for just one night, but of course, he never insisted that they move. The towel went into the rag pile and they left a shirt. Twice half of them came down at 15 minute before the end of breakfast, once to overcooked breakfast, once to continental breakfast. But they are gone and tomorrow it's all new guests..
And you survived it all!
shades_smile.gif

Back