Booking on the phone

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She left a super long message, I am here til 10am, then I am out til 1pm, then I will be back in and you can reach me on my cell phone here til 3pm, then over there and under there and beneath there...til this that and the other. SHEESH
and the last line of the message...and I want to find out if you give discounts for two days. d'oh! me "WHOOPEE A TWO NIGHT BOOKING ON A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM FALL WEEKEND!"
Can't wait to call her back...

She left a super long message, I am here til 10am, then I am out til 1pm, then I will be back in and you can reach me on my cell phone here til 3pm, then over there and under there and beneath there...til this that and the other. SHEESH
and the last line of the message...and I want to find out if you give discounts for two days. d'oh! me "WHOOPEE A TWO NIGHT BOOKING ON A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM FALL WEEKEND!"
Can't wait to call her back....
I start to nod off during long voicemails. Get to the point. I don't need your whole itinerary. Name, address, phone number, dates you want to book, that's all I ask anyone to leave.

Back