Brand New Inn in Charlottetown P.E

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonatainn

Reaction score
Howdy everyone.
I have been reading this forum for quite a while, and finally opened up a new Inn in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. I have decided to join this wonderful forum filled with an intelligent group of people, and experience the web 2.0 style of marketing my business
Happy blogging, and hope to see you around.
Cheers
Mike
The Sonata Inn = > http://www.sonatainn.com

welcome.gif

Welcome, Mike. If you have been reading for a while, you have had a chance to get to know us. More voices are always welcome.

WOW, you really did JUST open! I just looked at your site and if I were to book I would like more pictures of the house and grounds. But otherwise your pictures look really nice!
cheers.gif

Welcome Mike, glad you found us.
I also glanced at your site...may I mention one very important thing for your site....Have your phone number and location on every page of your site! If you do sign up with a booking software like Webervations, Availability Online or one of many others, place a 'book now' on every page as well. Do not miss the opportunity to call them to action at any step of their looking!!! Also, under the reserations page, until that is up and running place words like: Online reservations comming soon until then, please call XXX or email us at XXX.

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

I have to ask: are you originally from Canada? My dh and I started to look at a property on PEI in Georgetown, but the red-tape was just going to be too much for us at this point in our lives (We're American)
Can't wait to hear stories from up your way

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

I have to ask: are you originally from Canada? My dh and I started to look at a property on PEI in Georgetown, but the red-tape was just going to be too much for us at this point in our lives (We're American)
Can't wait to hear stories from up your way.
Yes! I was born and raised on Prince Edward Island, Canada! Lovely province...and a beautiful place to grow up, and eventually retire.

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

Yes! I was born and raised on Prince Edward Island, Canada! Lovely province...and a beautiful place to grow up, and eventually retire.
I have to say, I am incredibly jealous (sort of. I try not to let the little green monster rear her ugly head)
I have been a fan of PEI since Anne of Green Gables! Favorite book and movie!
I know PEI isn't all Anne of Green Gables, but I still would love to visit there.

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

I recently found out my GGreatgrandparents were from PEI (Quinns-immigrated from Ireland, married in PEI in 1798... then the family moved to Wisconsin)
My son has placed in our local Sonatina Festival two years running...Do you have a piano at the inn? You could start a sonata music festival to attract guests and business!
wink_smile.gif

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

I recently found out my GGreatgrandparents were from PEI (Quinns-immigrated from Ireland, married in PEI in 1798... then the family moved to Wisconsin)
My son has placed in our local Sonatina Festival two years running...Do you have a piano at the inn? You could start a sonata music festival to attract guests and business!
wink_smile.gif

That's neat

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

wink_smile.gif

There is a piano...it is an upright piano I bought from someone in Cardigan, PEI, for $200. It is horribly out of tune, but has some great character.
I'll take a picture of it, and blog it if you want to see it.

Hello to PEI and welcome to this forum! Glad you found us and now are out from behind the looking glass - look forward to more of your contributions and experiences!

Back