breakfast conversations

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
And this morning breakfast consisted of 1) a couple who brought their entire easter family album to the breakfast table in hopes we would enjoy as much as they do, 2) a woman who discussed her separation and husband's adulterous affair as if he wasn't even sitting right beside her which he was, 3) a lady who was bi-polar and let everyone know about every antidepressant pill that has ever been prescribed to her and their side effects and 4) a lady who wanted her eggs benedict extra well done because she is a cook and knows how they should be cooked even though everyone else at the table loved them just the way they were and 5) a pastor and his wife from Ethiopia, now living in our province, who tried to convert every person at the table to christianity. And guess what? They are all staying another night.

Can you say ZOO? or Bedlam? Thank you dear lady for taking these people so they do not come here. I had a lovely couple from Ontario going back home with their horses after spending a few months in Florida.

Oh my...maybe you can just turn up the music so no one can hear each other talking.

pita.gif

My Red Flag Guest is gone...off to torment another innkeeper.
PS We can't police the conversation, "stuff" happens. You are probably ten times more irritated than the guests are. Sound like they all are good company for each other. :)

Set off a smoke detector 5 minutes after breakfast starts in the morning and get the heck out of there...

They stay they pay they go away
I remember a thread a while back saying that we attract like-minded guests to our B&B's (like minded to the innkeepers) and I am still laughing over that! Not even close. Some we can thoroughly enjoy, some we can thoroughly avoid - like this mad hatter's table she described.

And that's what makes staying at a bed and breakfast so fun. Remember the saying from Forest Gump - Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Back