Quantcast

Breakfast on the porch

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
I was finally able to take a photo of real people innjoying a romantic breakfast on the porch. It is such a wonderful thing, inside is a packed dining room, out there the mockingbirds are singing and the cardinals watching from the trees near the porch.

toddburme

Reaction score
In firefox, where you have your tabs makes it hard to use the scroll bar. Not impossible but I had to think about it hahaha.
Edit - Doh! Great photo :)

JBloggs

Reaction score
In firefox, where you have your tabs makes it hard to use the scroll bar. Not impossible but I had to think about it hahaha.
Edit - Doh! Great photo :).
toddburme said:
Edit - Doh! Great photo :)
Thanks, it is the style I am using for the blog, there are limitations on it, but when I change it I don't like anything else (at the moment).

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I have a guest who loves to have her breakfast on the porch. Maybe I sahould offer it more.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
We were going to do this...even thought about doubling our porch depth to do it. Then we started thinking about East Texas weather. There are probably 14 days a year when it is comfortable enough to sit outside. Even when it's cool it's humid.
After we received a bid for the porch enlargement, we abandoned that idea. We really don't need it. Our great room where we serve breakfast is surrounded on three sides by windows that open to the woods. It's almost as good.

Ice

Reaction score
I love eating outside on nice days! Looks awesome!!!

Arks

Reaction score
Like PT, we only have a handful of days a year when it's nice enough to eat outside. Today was one of them!
Maybe it's just me, but I've always noticed that when I think back on trips I've made, it's usually meals that I remember most. So, in addition to giving couples a great time together for breakfast on the porch, you may also be giving them a memory they'll carry always.

Skamokawa

Reaction score
I've done several dinners on the porch, not yet a breakfast. Usually a bit too cool in the mornings here.