Breakfast Photos

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of food, tell me this is just not from cutting it this way,
whattha.gif

Could I instead have been doing this all my life as a garnish for fish, caesar salads etc?
164944405072358760_gYaYbjE3_f.jpg
I bet that was done using a 'warp" brush is photoshop or whatever they call it there. It is warp in PSP

Food shots take a lot of work. It is very difficult to get that perfect shot that you want while you are serving breakfast. We have found it best to stage the shoot well after breakfast is over. There are so many things to take into account - camera angle, lighting, the food arrangement, on and on. We shoot for a while and trot over to the PC to review on its bigger screen and decide on adjustments for the next series. give a wet cotton ball a short blast in the micro for a source of steam. Keep shooting. You have a nice start
regular_smile.gif
rrh said:
Food shots take a lot of work. It is very difficult to get that perfect shot that you want while you are serving breakfast. We have found it best to stage the shoot well after breakfast is over. There are so many things to take into account - camera angle, lighting, the food arrangement, on and on. We shoot for a while and trot over to the PC to review on its bigger screen and decide on adjustments for the next series. give a wet cotton ball a short blast in the micro for a source of steam. Keep shooting. You have a nice start
regular_smile.gif
Wow, that's nice. Care to share some of your fabulous photos with us?
This is not a professional shoot, just some breakfast photos to share with everyone and on facebook and the blog and a slideshow on the website...
See this is the thing everyone, am I THE ONLY ONE who even takes photos? Am I the only one who ever shares this? Probably so. BE BOLD - TAKE SOME AND SHARE SOME, it is really not that hard.
cheers.gif
I take advice from those who share them, gladly! I would love to see other photos and what they have done.
I never said I had a bunch of fabulous shots, or was a professional - just that it's not easy. There are some here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avenue-Hotel-Bed-and-Breakfast/97582345344
Cheers!
and how much for the puppies? They are adorable. Sorry they took me away from the food photos momentarily.
The dogs, like breakfast, are included with the stay
wink_smile.gif

Back