Breakfast Pizza

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Would love to try it! Probably would do something familiar like tomatoes, basil, sausage, mushrooms with the fried egg on top. I'd have to see how long it would take to bake and what can be prepped in advance. It would look great for a buffet hot from the oven on a pizza stone! And I like it 'Sicilian' style (square).
And if quail eggs weren't so pricey, I agree, they'd be great on top!

Would love to try it! Probably would do something familiar like tomatoes, basil, sausage, mushrooms with the fried egg on top. I'd have to see how long it would take to bake and what can be prepped in advance. It would look great for a buffet hot from the oven on a pizza stone! And I like it 'Sicilian' style (square).
And if quail eggs weren't so pricey, I agree, they'd be great on top!.
We are making pizzas right now, they are square (because they fit on the cookie sheet that way). I buy the frozen pizza dough ball for $.89 cents and we make calzone, stromboli and pizza. Diced jalapenos and red chili pepper flecks too. We grilled chicken breast so those are the main attraction. We said that this will be our annual tradition but we couldn't remember for when? Christmas eve maybe?
This could be a Christmas morning pizza. (At the inn) if you host guests. Just thinking of something different. I have had a breakfast pizza before and really enjoyed it, then forgot that I did!

We have done it, but individual pizzas. Bacon on top. A slice of tomato. Sunny side up egg. Then some parmesan cheese (or cheddar if you prefer) and then some fresh fresh basil sprinkled on top.
I use tart pans for the individual pizzas. I found it works well with the eggs needing to go on top and how they slide. You can push the flat part up and slide the pizza off.

Back