Bree

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trishany

Reaction score
Hi, just read your review on tripadvisor. Thought you were above this.
As we all know, any action we take has a consequence.
Swirt, I will email you.

trishany said:
Hi, just read your review on tripadvisor. Thought you were above this.
As we all know, any action we take has a consequence.
Swirt, I will email you.
Trisha, honestly! Grow up! If you have personal issue with a member of this forum, you need to handle it off-line and stop this childish nonsense. I am possibly one the the last members of this forum to put you on ignore, but this time you have crossed the line, and I'm going to do it. In fact, I'm going to ask SWirt to create and implement the "trishany rule", whereby a member is automatically banned from participation when a certain percentage of the other members place that member on ignore, or flag his or her posts as inappropriate.
BTW, I, too, read the review. Based on the nonsense you have posted here, I have no difficulty believing the honesty of the review. I have to say, and you will HATE to hear, but you are not perfect. You are far from it.

Irongate: the "trishany rule" -- I love it! lol I'm still making my mark on the world!.
You seem to misunderstand that someone FROM THIS FORUM posted a fraudulent review.
How in the GOOD LORD'S name can you give approval to someone's review WHEN THEY NEVER STAYED HERE!!?
You are mad at the wrong person.

Please, everyone, stop responding to this post.
Trish, if you have something to say to me, email me.

Irongate: the "trishany rule" -- I love it! lol I'm still making my mark on the world!.
You seem to misunderstand that someone FROM THIS FORUM posted a fraudulent review.
How in the GOOD LORD'S name can you give approval to someone's review WHEN THEY NEVER STAYED HERE!!?
You are mad at the wrong person..
trishany said:
1) How do you know the reviewer is from this forum?
2) What makes you think it's Bree?
3) Whoever this reviewer is, they left one other review in July 2008... a much worse review than yours, BTW. So they didn't just join TA and leave you this review.
4) Whoever this reviewer is, they (at least according to their TA profile) have traveled to Africa and other places. In all the years of chatting with Bree online she's never ONCE referred to going to any of the places this reviewer has listed. Wanting to, sure. Going, no.
I think you owe her an apology.
=/
Kk.

trishany said:
3) Whoever this reviewer is, they left one other review in July 2008... a much worse review than yours, BTW. So they didn't just join TA and leave you this review.
4) Whoever this reviewer is, they (at least according to their TA profile) have traveled to Africa and other places. In all the years of chatting with Bree online she's never ONCE referred to going to any of the places this reviewer has listed. Wanting to, sure. Going, no.
=/
Kk.
Yellowsocks, can you clarify your Point No. 3 please?

Oh My, I am from Africa, I don't know what the heck anyone is talking about but I am sure I am next to be blamed.

trishany said:
=/
Kk.
trishany said:
You can look at a reviewer's profile and learn things about them. This one "imovertherainbow" has been a member since 7/8/08 and has left two reviews. The other review they left they gave rated a "one" and mentioned bugs. You can look at it here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/imovertherainbow
I can see why you would think that this review was from someone who hadn't actually been to your B&B. But of all the people on this forum Bree is the last person I would pick to pull such a low, underhanded, cowardly and puerile stunt. I truly don't believe it's fair of you to accuse her of it.
There are over 200 registered users of this site... I don't know how you'd be able to pick out which one would do such a thing.
If the guilty party is here on this forum--shame on you!!! That's a despicable stunt to pull, especially as one innkeeper (or aspiring) to another. Truly low.
angry_smile.gif

Kk.

After being away for a few days and returning to this bit of drama I am disappointed. I do think it is possible that someone after reading this forum (whether a registered user or just a passer by) might have written a bad review for Trishany's B&B. It is unacceptable and low. TripAdvisor does have a process for challenging a review and I encourage you to follow that process as methodically as possible.
However, I also find it unacceptable that you acused Bree of this just because she once lived in NY. That is of course very flimsy evidence at best and your apology was appreciated. What I can not fathom is that you are now convinced that YellowSocks wrote the bad review citing only the evidence that she came quickly to Bree's defense. Unlike many of the things people have warned you about in the past (for which you were always sure you were going to be banned, and never were) personal attacks are against the terms of use of this forum.
As a result I have banned you from the forum for both the preservation of the tone of the forum and my own peace of mind. A large number of forum regulars have put you on ignore, unfortunately as site admin I can not put anyone on ignore. So this means I am constantly grappling with how to deal with each of your questionable posts (of which there have been many) and I simply do not have the patience for it any more.
I have locked this thread as I think it has run its course.

Back