Brekkie for 22

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first shot was a wedding group that rented almost the whole place. This weekend was just guests. We have seven rooms under our roof and the 2 story carriage house out back. We can sleep 24 when maxed. We are getting the routine down pretty well, then the fridge dies......and while we are making space and clearing the path for the new fridge delivery........the washing machine let's all of it's smoke out.......new one on the way somrtime tomorrow. We are just trying to decide if we need to go to the laundro-mat tonight....
Where did you get your eating utensils. I have quite a few of that pattern, and would like to get more.
Skamokawa said:
Where did you get your eating utensils. I have quite a few of that pattern, and would like to get more.
That was part of the FFE that we bought with the place. Have you contacted Oneida about this pattern? This set has a lot of mileage on it. Apparently nobody set the salad forks for breakfast as they are several shades brighter than the rest. We like setting the salad forks as we always serve a muffin or coffee cake and don't have to ask guests to keep their fork when we clear that first round of plates.

The first shot was a wedding group that rented almost the whole place. This weekend was just guests. We have seven rooms under our roof and the 2 story carriage house out back. We can sleep 24 when maxed. We are getting the routine down pretty well, then the fridge dies......and while we are making space and clearing the path for the new fridge delivery........the washing machine let's all of it's smoke out.......new one on the way somrtime tomorrow. We are just trying to decide if we need to go to the laundro-mat tonight....
rrh said:
The first shot was a wedding group that rented almost the whole place. This weekend was just guests. We have seven rooms under our roof and the 2 story carriage house out back. We can sleep 24 when maxed. We are getting the routine down pretty well, then the fridge dies......and while we are making space and clearing the path for the new fridge delivery........the washing machine let's all of it's smoke out.......new one on the way somrtime tomorrow. We are just trying to decide if we need to go to the laundro-mat tonight...
Just got confirmation of the 8:30-10 time slot for delivery. It's been a good day for walk ups. Looks like 10 for breakfast. I figure they'll deliver right as breakfast is served......mayhaps I should go in late to the day job tomorrow.....

Skamokawa said:
That was part of the FFE that we bought with the place. Have you contacted Oneida about this pattern? This set has a lot of mileage on it. Apparently nobody set the salad forks for breakfast as they are several shades brighter than the rest. We like setting the salad forks as we always serve a muffin or coffee cake and don't have to ask guests to keep their fork when we clear that first round of plates.
rrh said:
Skamokawa said:
How has your flatware held up? The set we bought for B&B use is already scratched and bruised and ready to replace. Any suggestions?

Back