Broadway in November

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC
Love Never Dies (sequel to the Phantom) is not on Broadway til Spring 2011 now. I still want to head to Broadway for my bday in November. Any recommendations for current shows you have seen?

Just do not stay at the Edison Hotel! It is blocks from Broadway and one block from Times Square BUT the door handle came off in my hand as we were trying to leave and there was no rush to come let us out nor any adjustment of anything although it was fixed in about an hour. We were on the 14th floor I think and all I could think of was - and it there had been an emergency????? Bathroom is so tiny you do not want to think about it.
I think I would love to see anything there. I wanted a comedy because my friend was battleong cancer and I thought something light would be great. Our other friend booked The Color Purple - but it was great too. We were glad we went - 2006.

Just do not stay at the Edison Hotel! It is blocks from Broadway and one block from Times Square BUT the door handle came off in my hand as we were trying to leave and there was no rush to come let us out nor any adjustment of anything although it was fixed in about an hour. We were on the 14th floor I think and all I could think of was - and it there had been an emergency????? Bathroom is so tiny you do not want to think about it.
I think I would love to see anything there. I wanted a comedy because my friend was battleong cancer and I thought something light would be great. Our other friend booked The Color Purple - but it was great too. We were glad we went - 2006..
We stayed there about 5 years ago and it was fine for what it was. Location great..I had no complaints for what we paid...except for the thin walls, we got a real earful every night!

Hotel suggestion...Bu cki ng ham
Shows I don't keep up with any more.

wicked - would see it again. The Lion King we saw in Baltimore - it was wonderful. too

Back