Brownies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I just tossed together a box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge brownies for check in and saw on the box this promotion:
In a hurry? Try our OVEN READY Homestyle Brownies from Freezer to Oven to Delicious
In your grocer's Freezer Section
So there ya go innkeepers, now you can take them out of the freezer and into the oven.
If you are interested there are a ton of great browniesque recipes on the website. Click here to get started

Come on...isn't just opening a box and mixing water eggs and oil easy enough???? I draw the line at freezer baked goods. Sorry.

I had to laugh when I read that! The photo looks like the "easy bake oven" brownies!!! I bet they taste the same too.
I always gross myself out when I pour in that cup of oil. A hole cup for a pan of brownies? Does anyone have any other substitues - I know mayo works in a pinch as it is oil and eggs.
I do like the brownie mixes to add stuff too, which they show on that recipe section.
edited to correct - 1/2 C oil. Not 1 C

whenever i have used it i used the regular and things turned out fine. i have never used it in brownies. i hate unsweet applesauce i always bupy the regular or make it homemade.

I don't think I would be using those. I looked on the ingredients and they have "Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil". I just make everything from scratch with good ole unbleached flower and other normal ingredients.

Back