Buddy the Chocolate Lab needs your Facebook help

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in! Could not get the results to come up tho....how are we doing?

Buddy's got my vote! (He needs some serious voting though as he's trailing a bit in the polls.) :)

Thanks to everyone for voting. Currently Buddy is down 28 to 127 :( I think it was because they didn't post his text like all the entries had. :(
He's not top dog... but its not over yet :) Oh well...top 12 means he will probably make it into the calendar they are going to make and market at all the wineries :)

My vote's in. In early August we visited the Fox Run Winery on Seneca Lake..
JeannineIrish said:
My vote's in. In early August we visited the Fox Run Winery on Seneca Lake.
Hey you were just across the lake from us. You should have said something. Hope you had a good visit.

OK. I bit the bullet - I voted twice, once with each account. He now has 30 votes.
Edited to add that I posted it on my Facebook page also. Maybe that will help Buddy.

I tried to post this to my Facebook page too, but the first time I got an error and the second time it just didn't take at all. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

My vote's in. In early August we visited the Fox Run Winery on Seneca Lake..
JeannineIrish said:
My vote's in. In early August we visited the Fox Run Winery on Seneca Lake.
Hey you were just across the lake from us. You should have said something. Hope you had a good visit.
We were visiting friends in Rochester and they decided to take us to a winery one day. I have to remember that you are so close the next time we go back. We try and get there once a year.

I tried to post this to my Facebook page too, but the first time I got an error and the second time it just didn't take at all. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?.
SecondAct said:
I tried to post this to my Facebook page too, but the first time I got an error and the second time it just didn't take at all. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks! Not sure what might be going wrong though.

I tried to see if you could vote again another day and the answer is no. There are now 5 with less votes than Buddy and one that is tied with him at 42 votes.

I tried to see if you could vote again another day and the answer is no. There are now 5 with less votes than Buddy and one that is tied with him at 42 votes..
gillumhouse said:
I tried to see if you could vote again another day and the answer is no. There are now 5 with less votes than Buddy and one that is tied with him at 42 votes.
Yah they only let you vote once per account... poor Buddy is in 6th place...those winery dogs have a pretty big lead. I think some of the wineries have their own fan pages and are using them effectively to promote their dog ....curses on me for not building a fan page for my own inn.
Oh well.... not sure if the rank will determine what month he is in the calendar... June (6th) is a better month than December (12th) right? LOL He doesn't look good in a Rudolph nose LOL

6th place is not bad! It's cool that he's going to be in the calendar!!
thumbs_up.gif

Thanks!!! Right now he is getting his clock cleaned by a couple of dogs from two of the wineries.
angry_smile.gif

Thanks!!! Right now he is getting his clock cleaned by a couple of dogs from two of the wineries.
angry_smile.gif
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Ok, let’s see what viral marketing can really do. DW asked her friends on FB to vote for him. She has much more friends on FB than I do. I’m really strict accepting friends on FB.[/FONT]

angry_smile.gif
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Ok, let’s see what viral marketing can really do. DW asked her friends on FB to vote for him. She has much more friends on FB than I do. I’m really strict accepting friends on FB.[/FONT]
Thanks SeeBen21. I appreciate that. I hear what you are saying about being selective. I use Facebook only to understand it. My account sits unused for long stretches of time... in fact I think the only status I have posted in the past 6 months was about this dog contest. ;)

kathleen, once you vote you can go back to your applications, edit and remove that poll ... i believe the permission goes away. that's what i do.
voted for buddy! it's too bad his profile isn't under his pic.

angry_smile.gif
I told you I posted it on my FB page. Well I got this from one of my friends who said she also voted:
"Posted it to my profile too...hopefully wrestle some more votes for Buddy!"

Back