Buddy the Chocolate Lab needs your Facebook help

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!! Right now he is getting his clock cleaned by a couple of dogs from two of the wineries.
angry_smile.gif
I told you I posted it on my FB page. Well I got this from one of my friends who said she also voted:
"Posted it to my profile too...hopefully wrestle some more votes for Buddy!"
gillumhouse said:
I told you I posted it on my FB page. Well I got this from one of my friends who said she also voted:
I've always said you have great friends! :)

Thanks!!! Right now he is getting his clock cleaned by a couple of dogs from two of the wineries.
angry_smile.gif
gillumhouse said:
Thanks. I am fortunate to discover I am a people collector. And what wonderful people they are too.
How is Buddy doing? What is his latest count?

angry_smile.gif
gillumhouse said:
Thanks. I am fortunate to discover I am a people collector. And what wonderful people they are too.
gillumhouse said:
At last look it was 49 to 200 :(
Though I did just find a few Chocolate Lab fan groups and posted a plea for support....one of them has 1400+ members :)

kathleen, once you vote you can go back to your applications, edit and remove that poll ... i believe the permission goes away. that's what i do.
voted for buddy! it's too bad his profile isn't under his pic..
seashanty said:
kathleen, once you vote you can go back to your applications, edit and remove that poll ... i believe the permission goes away. that's what i do.
voted for buddy! it's too bad his profile isn't under his pic.
Good tip!
Yah I think he is getting hurt because his bio is messed up. :(

Back