Bulk pillow purchase

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a bulk order of pillows? Where did you get them?
Also, if you've replaced pillows en masse, how did you dispose of the old ones?
I'm looking to clean house and get all new pillows. The thought of disposing of the old ones is driving me nuts. We have 6 pillows on each bed. 4 for sleeping, 2 in pillow shams. I will keep the best of the bunch for the pillow shams, but what about the others? Animal shelters?

We ordered from a place on the other side of the country because I wanted stamina fibre, which feels like feathers and washes in the washer. I ordered a dozen. Pillows that I had we kept as "extras" in the cupboard or washed and gave away to charity.

Current pillows were ordered from www.myamtex.com, believe the name of them were Suite365, were inexpensive and have served us well

i haven't purchased a bulk order of pillows for a long time ... i believe i got them on overstock
yes! offer to donate the pillows to an animal shelter. some can be used for adirondack cushions for those who don't want to sit on the wood (if you're inclined to put them into covers, it's a project) i also cut foam pillows in half and made throw pillows and bed rolls for the seriously mishapen ones that i cut crazy! a couple i stuffed into an old bean bag kind of thing. it didn't last more than a season.

Back