Business Highlight from this year 2009

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Was there a business highlight from this year 2009?
An event, a special guest, something you did that you are really proud of (pertaining to the business you operate)?

We had quite a number of guests, 7 or 8, who stayed a full week. I'm hoping that's because they realized from reading the blog & website that there is a lot to do here!

I cannot decide whether it is the lady with horses that stayed here 4 times - Jan., June, Aug., & Nov. - or the Biker Boys who were here 4 nights and were so very wonderful to meet.

The lovely couple from a village 40 miles from London who rarely see a car on their streets travelled by horse drawn carridges. We had a wonderful discussion comparing remodeling our 125 year old house vs their 400 year old house!

The guests who have tracked me down online to stay in touch with me. I feel like I've gotten the most amazing blessing each and every time.

I am thankful for being in this B&B crazyness seven ( 7 ) years now and still enjoy it. Mary in Bridgewater
confused_smile.gif

I just got a box with some lovely Christmas gifts from some guests. :) There are some quite memorable guests this year, too.

Back