Busy and Happy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
The Inn that we have just arrived two weeks ago Tuesday is a busy little Inn and we are sooo happy to be here in NJ.
Just wanted to let everyone know we are well and been adjusting to life here. The owner is awsome and wanted to let everyone know that she gave all her 5 rooms to Vets for free this year. This was after we e-mailed her about the vets site-thought perhaps I should praise her efforts!

So glad you're busy and happy!
teeth_smile.gif

And the place looks lovely. Enjoy!

Your new home looks very nice. Hope things continue to go well for you.

Good for you! Would suggest you remove the link to the website as there will be a lot of hits from here to there and topics here can get very testy at times. You want to remain anon!

Good for you! Would suggest you remove the link to the website as there will be a lot of hits from here to there and topics here can get very testy at times. You want to remain anon!.
Madeline wrote
...there will be a lot of hits from here to there and topics here can get very testy at times...
Yes, the site lacking registration with password protection definitely has its drawbacks, and benefits!

A nice welcome from the owner. Tell her a friend sugests she increase her font size by one or two points.
I am so happy your have found a "good home". May it be busy and happy for a long time. Tell Jon I said hello.

Sorry I missed checking out your new digs when the link was up. Congrats on your new position and best of luck!

Back