CALLING ALL - Gardens

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
If you have a nice photo or two "landscape format" only please, not vertical...of your gardens and would like to share, send them my way. They have to be worthy of sharing on the blog, so if it is a few smug dandelions, then don't send them!
wink_smile.gif
I know it would not be of THIS YEAR's GARDENS, but it will preview what is SOON TO COME! YEAHHHH SPRING.
  • Inn name
  • A photo or two of your gardens (You can give me a Caption to put under the photo as a description as well - horizontal/landscape shots - I can fit more on the page if we all have them this way)
Submission date is March 10th please.
(and as a reminder take photos as often as you can you never know when you can use them!)
PS This is going to look like a Better Homes and Gardens spread! It is looking nice already! - If I change the word relax please don't be offended I think we all use that same word in describing our gardens. I will get my synonym checker out!)

Oh their way. Maybe by looking at last year's photos I will be able to get over the fact that it was 5 degrees today when I woke up.

Here is the article posted today - Spring is just around the corner:
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/2011/03/get-ready-to-bloom.html.
I want to go to Massachusetts!!! Inn-centive to restore my garden which was totally destroyed by a giant tree falling on it last Fall...
[FONT= 'Helvetica Neue']This is a fantastic quote and is soooooooooooooooooo true of where I live: "Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration."[/FONT]Beautiful, really nice gardens.....

Back