Calling all SOSK

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: Apparently the DR's think our friend's mother will not make it. That is the latest news from the hospital. I told her you all were lifting her and mother and situation up and she said that was the best thing she has heard so far, and needed to hear. So thank you all, pls continue. I will be diligent and let you know if anything changes.
Christmas blessings to you..
Tell her we are continuing to pray for strength to cope. Thank you for the update. The sisters do not get updates all that often.

I will keep your friend's Mother in my thoughts and prayers too. My Mom has been having some medical problems recently and I don't know what I would do if I were in your friends' shoes
sad_smile.gif

JBJ, I hate to ask, but is there any news about your friend's mom?

Thank you for asking. They got her into a condition to be off iv's and onto pills as she only wanted to go home, literally and figuratively simultaneousely.
Last we heard all the family were there including some that had been what is the word - disinfranchised - that's not it, you know, detached in their relationships with her. So they were able to take her home and have the family all there. I have not heard anything else since. So to me that means she has been stable at home for a day.

Thank you for asking. They got her into a condition to be off iv's and onto pills as she only wanted to go home, literally and figuratively simultaneousely.
Last we heard all the family were there including some that had been what is the word - disinfranchised - that's not it, you know, detached in their relationships with her. So they were able to take her home and have the family all there. I have not heard anything else since. So to me that means she has been stable at home for a day..
Thank you for the update. The S O S K appreciate updates.

Last we heard all the family were there including some that had been what is the word - disinfranchised - that's not it, you know, detached in their relationships with her. So they were able to take her home and have the family all there. I have not heard anything else since. So to me that means she has been stable at home for a day..
The prayers will continue

I would like to call the SOSK once again. Her mother is in ICU and she is at a hospital locally as her husband is having knee replacement surgery, so she is 4 hours drive from where her mother was admitted.
Her mother believes she is dying and flatly forbid to be taken in. Her heart rate was down to 22 and kidneys failing.
Thanks to you ALL in advance of this message.

I would like to call the SOSK once again. Her mother is in ICU and she is at a hospital locally as her husband is having knee replacement surgery, so she is 4 hours drive from where her mother was admitted.
Her mother believes she is dying and flatly forbid to be taken in. Her heart rate was down to 22 and kidneys failing.
Thanks to you ALL in advance of this message..
Done.

Thanks to you ALL in advance of this message..
I thought her mother was under hospice care? Did that not happen?
Thoughts & prayers are with your friend...

Do you know if she will be having Hospice. It was ever so helpful with Dad and Aunt Reba. My Mom's condition changed too fast to have them. My thoughts are with everyone with losses. After last Christmas a year ago, I saw 2 ladies that were ready to pass. They did over the year as some of you know. I had to keep my thoughts centered on They are in a Much Better Place, they are not hurting any more, and their minds are not a mess. I loved them so much that I did not like to see them the way they were. I only wish that they would have lived long enough to meet Baby Ella. As we believe, they do know her.

Back