Can anyone share a good resource for machine washable bed sets?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
I would love to find high cotton, machine washable bed sets (shams, dust ruffle, comforter sets) in Victorian themes that do not require dry cleaning. Can anyone share resources for this elusive item? Thanks!!!

We have had some luck with Tuesday Morning stores and Overstock.com
RIki

Penney's is having a home sale now..just got the catalog..there are lots in there that might work. Didn't look to see if any are washable..but I suspect they have some. You might check DOMESTICATIONS.com

I like Domestications.com and have used them for years. I keep looking for American made stuff, and I keep not finding it.

I like Domestications.com and have used them for years. I keep looking for American made stuff, and I keep not finding it..
Little Blue said:
I keep looking for American made stuff, and I keep not finding it.
Good luck with THAT!!
Seriously, if you ever find anything PASS ALONG THE INFO! :)

Just bought from domesticatons, order UP though they tend to run small. ie kind for a queen.

J C Penny has a nice selection sometimes.
I was going to suggest them too, that's where we got ours, they have a some really nice bed in a bags that come with quilts. I cannot tell you how many times guests have asked if I made them, they are really nice and the best part is the price, if something happens to them, when they are on sale, you can replace the whole set: comforter, quilt, shams, bedskirt for about $100 bucks.

Back