Can I have a meal in peace please? Just One!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlands John

Reaction score
That's three days on the trot I've sat down to dinner, barely put fork to mouth and the door bell has gone for a check-in. On Sunday I cooked a nice roast chicken dinner with proper gravy, stuffing and home grown veggies, ready about 3pm, sat down, bell goes.
Is there a switch on my seat connected to a neon sign on the roof saying "Check In Now!!

Absolutely! I just have to run to the grocery for my guests to arrive.

Eat out. That's the only way we get to sit down and not have someone ring the bell or call.

or as your posterior touches porcelain! its like a bell goes off!

Yup! Sure way to get guests to arrive is to sit down to dinner. I liken the experience of owning an inn to that of having a newborn baby (that never grows up, by the way).
We do enjoy it most of the time. Love ALL our guests...most while they're here...some more when they leave.

Eat out. That's the only way we get to sit down and not have someone ring the bell or call..
Here Here. You and me both . THEE only way is going out.
We even tried to sit on our crow's nest and thought we were safe. Darn they found us there too.

Back