Can you legally kick guests out mid-stay?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total tangent, but I am starting to realize how completely bizarre people are. Some keep it to themselves better than others. And I realize now that the B&B person level/intensity of bizarreness is completely different from say, the pay-by-the-hour type of motel people bizarreness must be, and by the same token completely different from the $500/night luxury hotel people bizarreness must also be...
I so need to be a hermit in my next life/profession..
Don Draper said:
I so need to be a hermit in my next life/profession.
You and me both.
Alibi Ike said:
Don Draper said:
I so need to be a hermit in my next life/profession.
You and me both.
Next life? Why not be one now.
embaressed_smile.gif

I am serious about making a tshirt Curmudgeons Unite or Proud Member of the Curmudgeon Club... I will wear it boldy.
You all have been so much help to me, if any of you really needs to get away, you are welcome here anytime. No people here. Literally. House to yourself, lake to yourself. Serious offer in thanks to you all, shoot me an email if any are coming this way.
white pine said:
You all have been so much help to me, if any of you really needs to get away, you are welcome here anytime. No people here. Literally. House to yourself, lake to yourself. Serious offer in thanks to you all, shoot me an email if any are coming this way.
I think I need to find a reason to be coming that way soon!!
=)
Kk.
Anytime.
regular_smile.gif

Back