Can You See the Smoke...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the eggless guy wanted belgium waffles and French toast...what does he think they are made with???
I just think they wanted those sweet things and felt they would get them if they asked. It is very hard for some to grasp the consept of our business and that1-2 people can only do so much! That is why we have things 'planned' including breakfast items. It is the only way to keep sane.
The bread pudding idea may be a good one for you...except I would only use reg. Splenda... (Splenda Brownsugar is just a blend of Splenda & regular brownsugar) or just use a ramekin to cook the diabetic one, mixing Spenda for him, then adding brownsugar to the rest..
Oh, and now he tells me that wifey is also diabetic. Nice match! He likes everything sugary and she can't have it.
McDonalds is looking pretty good now isn't it?

So the eggless guy wanted belgium waffles and French toast...what does he think they are made with???
I just think they wanted those sweet things and felt they would get them if they asked. It is very hard for some to grasp the consept of our business and that1-2 people can only do so much! That is why we have things 'planned' including breakfast items. It is the only way to keep sane.
The bread pudding idea may be a good one for you...except I would only use reg. Splenda... (Splenda Brownsugar is just a blend of Splenda & regular brownsugar) or just use a ramekin to cook the diabetic one, mixing Spenda for him, then adding brownsugar to the rest..
Oh, and now he tells me that wifey is also diabetic. Nice match! He likes everything sugary and she can't have it.
NW BB said:
Jack Sprat and wife. See, even waaaaay back when opposites attracted.
Sheesh.....and the guy is missing about 3 top front teeth! You'd think he'd be eating soft foods.
NW BB said:
Sheesh.....and the guy is missing about 3 top front teeth! You'd think he'd be eating soft foods.
All that sugar...
Ok, now I'm laughing my a** off! I never put 2 and 2 together!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
NW BB said:
Ok, now I'm laughing my a** off! I never put 2 and 2 together!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sweet tea or sodas?

Back