Can you suggest a name for my biz?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
since we've been talking about innsitting ...
many of you know i've been helping out, sort of inn-day-sitting on an informal basis ~~ and have been taking random jobs that come my way.
i've been kicking around the idea of hanging out my shingle as an innsitter because i miss being an innkeeper. and the more i read how happy suellen222 is, the more i miss it.
i've been working on a website for a few weeks now ... before i go any further, i need a name for my business ... if you have any suggestions, could you email me off forum please? i have a few ideas, but nothing feels right yet.
i'm not a team, it's just me (widowed and no partner) ... i smile a lot & like to bake if that is any help.
i'd offer a prize for the best suggestion, but can't think of one.
thanks, all.

What about ......
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
Inn Your Place?

SS
I just sent you an awesome one and I could not believe it was available!!

SeaShanty, it took me 5 years to come up with something! Not joking! I was just Inn-sitting by Sue for the longest time. My sister joined me after just a year and we knew we wanted something cutsey, that included both of us. I was on the Vistaprint website one day (a month ago to be exact) and a design with two hearts intertwined came on the screen and all of a sudden it hit me - Two Hearts Innsitting - our maiden name is Hart - so it made perfect sense! Well, at least to me. I went with it and now I have pens, shirts, business cards, door magnets, fridge magnets - yes I went wild on the Vistaprint ordering! Even got a small website - which has been better than printing and snail mailing my brochures!
Where are you located? I would love to have someone else to be able to refer jobs to if I can't for some reason. My sister is going to become a new G'ma in Feb. and I see her fading out...I like to work with someone else most times. Or are you going to be looking for full-time? I know a few places that are looking.

SeaShanty, it took me 5 years to come up with something! Not joking! I was just Inn-sitting by Sue for the longest time. My sister joined me after just a year and we knew we wanted something cutsey, that included both of us. I was on the Vistaprint website one day (a month ago to be exact) and a design with two hearts intertwined came on the screen and all of a sudden it hit me - Two Hearts Innsitting - our maiden name is Hart - so it made perfect sense! Well, at least to me. I went with it and now I have pens, shirts, business cards, door magnets, fridge magnets - yes I went wild on the Vistaprint ordering! Even got a small website - which has been better than printing and snail mailing my brochures!
Where are you located? I would love to have someone else to be able to refer jobs to if I can't for some reason. My sister is going to become a new G'ma in Feb. and I see her fading out...I like to work with someone else most times. Or are you going to be looking for full-time? I know a few places that are looking..
hi suellen, i'm in massachusetts. so i would like to work in new england because of the travel. i think i would take on a full time position if the fit was right and they wanted me.
thank you!
i could always use my real name for name. but probably not 'seashanty'
wink_smile.gif

SS...I just sent you like eight more names....one of my favorite things to do....come up with business names that have available domains...check your email!

Where are you located? I would love to have someone else to be able to refer jobs to if I can't for some reason. My sister is going to become a new G'ma in Feb. and I see her fading out...I like to work with someone else most times. Or are you going to be looking for full-time? I know a few places that are looking..
hi suellen, i'm in massachusetts. so i would like to work in new england because of the travel. i think i would take on a full time position if the fit was right and they wanted me.
thank you!
i could always use my real name for name. but probably not 'seashanty'
wink_smile.gif

Have you checked www.innkeeper-job.com - I seem to remember some New England postings...I will keep you in mind if I hear about anything out your way. You can also check on B&B.com under resources - click on message boards and then aspiring - researchers - employment - I have gotten a few jobs thru that - and it is free!

SS...I just sent you like eight more names....one of my favorite things to do....come up with business names that have available domains...check your email!.
LB, wish I would've known you were so creative! I could've used you a long time ago!

SS...I just sent you like eight more names....one of my favorite things to do....come up with business names that have available domains...check your email!.
LB, wish I would've known you were so creative! I could've used you a long time ago!
SE222
If you're going to continue Innsitting under your business name, you should go in and register the regular .com of your business name, it's available for now...you'll be highly disappointed if someone else snags it after you've worked hard to build the business name!

SE222
If you're going to continue Innsitting under your business name, you should go in and register the regular .com of your business name, it's available for now...you'll be highly disappointed if someone else snags it after you've worked hard to build the business name!
Pray, tell - how do I do that? I am assuming also that if I ever stop using the Vistaprint website that I would want the "regular" .com? I really am clueless about this kind of stuff.

SE222
Pray, tell - how do I do that? I am assuming also that if I ever stop using the Vistaprint website that I would want the "regular" .com? I really am clueless about this kind of stuff.
Just sent you an email, If you need help, just call or email me...you know where to get ahold of me.

Do a search for innsitters...see what is out there already. I know someone who has inn your place already.

How about something "Inn ___ Hands"
I don't especially like "Inn Safe Hands" or "Inn Good Hands" reminds me too much of an insurance company, but find a word to put in the middle that gives the owner a feeling of experience and caring somehow...
RIki

• InnStead
  • Inn-Your-Stead
  • StandInn
  • InnDouble

The obv choice would be...
Have a look at this list
Majority are a catchy INN- sitter names, you want to be ahead of the pack. Start it with an A and a space.
"A+ Experienced Innsitting"

Back